Who cares? Do you care?
In a recent episode of the anime series Pokémon Best Wishes, Ash and Cilan go to visit a daycare center where Cilan falls in love with a homely caregiver. In the scene during which the duo first meets the dame, though, two unknown Pokémon are visible in the background, but are obscured from complete view by the characters. We zoomed in on the mysterious figures and it seems that this could be a hint at some new Pokémon for Gen 6. We did our best at guessing the rest of the bodies and it appears the first one is some kind of brown fish and the second is a type of Jigglypuff/Clefairy creature. Perhaps these are some of the first route Pokémon in the new generation! We don’t know for sure yet, but we’re excited to find out!
That’s a daycare. It’s the drawing of a bear and a bunny. Traditional japanese culture.
Childhood movies taught me the most important thing of all: parents aren’t always right and they don’t always know what’s best for you.
look how many notes this thing has
But if they didn’t give you some kind of guidance, where would you be?
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
Today was a very unproductive day. I felt very unmotivated to do anything and I only did half of the things that I should’ve done. I get hypnotized by television especially by Doctor Who. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to finish up painting that fence. Actually, not maybe, I need to finish that tomorrow but I need to mow the lawn first so then I can paint with no problems.
FAVORITE DOCTOR WHO QUOTES
- The First Doctor: The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- The Second Doctor: Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- The Third Doctor: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- The Fourth Doctor: You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The Fifth Doctor: An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- The Sixth Doctor: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- The Seventh Doctor: Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- The Eighth Doctor: I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- The Ninth Doctor: The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers!
- The Tenth Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
- The Eleventh Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Printing this and hanging it up in the laundry room ☺
tumblr has taught me more about real life than real life ever has
did i just learn a second language
I’ve been waiting for this for ages.
WHY THE F CK CANT THEY JUST WRITE THIS SHIT
Is not written so the merchandize can transcend internationally. Attacking more than one demographic and being useful. Practicality.
I wish we said “fancy” in America. As in, “I fancy you.” It’s such a more agreeable term than “I have a crush on you.” What’s a crush? Like, I AM A BOA CONSTRICTOR AND I AM GOING TO IMMOBILIZE YOU WITH MY MISPLACED AND OBSESSIVE AFFECTION. “I fancy you” is like, you’re so shiny and glittery and I just want to put you on a shelf and look at you for a while ‘cause you’re fancy.
in australia we just exchange boomerangs
It’s a crush as in the feeling you’ll get if you actually go for it.